Happy Thursday everyone! I wanted to sit down and talk travel essentials for a few minutes. I have several trips planned for this year and am working on booking more trips and have quickly learned that we all have our basic things we bring on every trip. That being said I have 7 travel essentials besides basic necessities that I take with me on every trip I go on and they really have come in handy recently with all our traveling. Check out my top 7 travel essentials below and let me know your must haves when traveling!
1. Of course first things first is my suitcase. I recently invested in a hard shell suitcase from iFLY that is super cute but also heavy duty. I love how easy it is to pack and how much it holds. I only travel with a carry on suitcase as it saves time and money when traveling as well! I've linked my suitcase below as well as a few others I love!
2. Next thing is a toiletry bag. I'm obsessed with my Genoa Voyager Toiletry Bag from Hudson + Bleeker. This bag is perfect for traveling whether just escaping for the weekend or leaving on a 2 week excursion you will want this bag with you. I'm nortorious for packing several different bags for different things and this keeps it simple. I pack this bag for toiletries and another for makeup that's it. Find my bag linked below along with a few others that I adore!
3. Makeup is my kryptonite and I can't travel without it, needless to say I need a bag that can take it. My friend Mer got me my current makeup bag that I adore for traveling as it has a seperate area for brushes and is durable and easy to clean. It's the perfect size and highly recommend having a makeup bag like it that can withstand the travel. Again I've linked my bag below along with other recommendations.
4. Of course you need your travel sized toiletries for your trip. I always have my shampoo, conditioner, face wash, perfume, and micellar water. I pick up all my travel sized toiletries at Ulta and Target. Below are some of my favorites that I take everywhere with me.
5. Every time I travel I always make sure to have a sweater, doesn't matter if I'm going to the hottest destination or not I always have a sweater for the plane or if you happen to get chilly out to dinner or something. My must have cardigan is from White House Black Market, below are some other favorites too.
6. Up next I always travel with flats, or whatever is your most comfortable walking shoe because let's be honest you don't want to be stuck without comfy shoes. Never travel without shoes that you can live in because when you travel you never know what you'll be doing. Again some favorites linked below.
7. Final must have for travel besides the absolute necessities is a basic T-shirt and some jeans because you can't go wrong with that outfit. Casual and comfortable is the absolute way to travel. My go to as you all know is Old Navy and Loft for my casual looks check out some must haves below.
Hope you all enjoyed this post, please let me know your travel must haves in the comments below!